Looking

posted February 12th, 2011, 10:11 am


average rating: 5.00
post a comment
author comments
view Whip the Rabbit's profile

February 12th, 2011, 10:14 am

Whip the Rabbit

reply

Okay, so the chosen response was from Blitz5000: "> Explore the cave in search of any evidence concerning what happened to you."
Please note that my method of choosing is a ranom number generator, I don't just go and choose what I like.
So, now what? Should she continue to ponder on what happened here, hopefully to jog her memory, should she search deeper into the cave, should she leave the cave, or should she do [Pleaseinsertanotheroptionhere] ?
Choose away!

end of message

August 20th, 2017, 11:41 pm

Advertisement

reply

end of message
user comments
view Christh^^'s profile

February 12th, 2011, 10:20 am

Christh^^

reply

Uh weird lookin' text.

Anyway

/She should continue farther into the cave, while armed with the knife just incase.

end of message
view Rage's profile

February 12th, 2011, 10:25 am

Rage

reply

>Keep going in the same direction you found the knife.

end of message
view blitz5000's profile

February 12th, 2011, 11:06 am

blitz5000

reply

>Search around, to see if there is another way out.

end of message
view Yamataro's profile

February 12th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Yamataro

reply

>Grab the jacket and wear it for now. It's better then freezing.

end of message
view Jake E. Fisher's profile

February 12th, 2011, 3:05 pm

Jake E. Fisher

>you might wanna add the command into the comic and comment "as commanded by ..." just saying....

reply

I ttly thought those were guts or something.....

wrong Genre.

>keep the knife.explore cave in hopes of plot development

end of message
view Whip the Rabbit's profile

February 12th, 2011, 4:52 pm

Whip the Rabbit

reply

Well, if I added the command into the comic, it would just feel kind of like I'm not taking the plot seriously.
...
which I'm not, but it's still not a nice feeling to flex upon the comic itself.
But I could do better with mentioning who made the command in the author's comment.

end of message
view Sadpanda's profile

February 12th, 2011, 6:37 pm

Sadpanda

reply

>Suicide c:

end of message
view Dawg_The_Porcupine's profile

February 12th, 2011, 10:33 pm

Dawg_The_Porcupine

reply

C-*Shot*

I mean, she should totally take the knife and explore some more, venture a little bit outside of the cave.

end of message
post a comment